Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Family!!

I just found out about my family! There is a mom, an extended family member (I'm guessing a nephew?) who is 24 and a student at the university, and her daughter and her husband and their baby who will visit on weekends. I'm hoping that the 24 year "nephew" will be like a big brother for me while I'm there, it would be nice to have someone looking out for me and protecting me. So I will be living with mom and big brother in an apartment building that is in the residential area of Vina del Mar. It also says I have a view of the ocean from the apartment but I'm not sure how far away I will be from the ocean on foot. I'm just glad that I can see the ocean all the time. I hope my family is chill and forgiving of my lack of Spanish skills. But other than the language barrier and food I'm not scared of too much else. The family bio said they are an active family and like to bike so hopefully I'll be allowed to borrow the bike to cruise around town. I'm just sooooo excited!!!

10 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment